1. Eric Decker will lead the Broncos in receiving yards. Golden Tate will lead the Seahawks.
2. Marshawn Lynch will rush for less than 90 yards and won't score a touchdown.
3. Russell Wilson will have the only turnover of the game.
4. Cliff Avril will have two sacks.
5. Demaryius Thomas will have 50 yards receiving and zero touchdowns.
6. Montee Ball and Wes Welker will score Denver's two touchdowns.
7. Golden Tate and Zach Miller will score Seattle's two touchdowns.
8. Steven Hauschka will miss a field goal.
9. Earl Thomas will lead the Seahawks in tackles.
10. Danny Trevathan will lead the Broncos in tackles.
11. Percy Harvin will have an offensive play that goes for more than 20 yards.
12. Peyton Manning will say "Omaha!" more times than you can count.
13. Russell Wilson will have 30+ rushing yards.
14. Denver will seal the game with an interception to clinch their 23-20 win.
15. There will be over two million snarky tweets about the weather and over four million snarky tweets about the halftime show.
Photo source: Getty Images