We are exactly one week away from the opening of the NFL's free agent period. Here are 10 predictions that are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN TO BE CORRECT...(at least 30% of them).
1. Eric Decker will sign with the Indianapolis Colts and receive the most money of any free agent wide receiver.
2. Hakeem Nicks will sign a one-year deal with the Denver Broncos.
3. LaMarr Woodley will be released by the Pittsburgh Steelers and sign with either the New York Jets or San Diego Chargers.
4. The New York Giants will sign tight end Jermichael Finley and running back Donald Brown.
5. The Cleveland Browns will sign running back Ben Tate.
6. Emmanuel Sanders will sign with the New England Patriots. Julian Edelman will not return to New England.
7. Jairus Byrd will sign with the Jacksonville Jaguars or Cleveland Browns.
8. Santonio Holmes and Mark Sanchez will be released by the New York Jets. Holmes will sign with Arizona. Sanchez will sign with Minnesota.
9. The Minnesota Vikings will sign Alterraun Verner or Vontae Davis.
10. Michael Bennett will go back to the Seattle Seahawks.
Source: Getty Images